Monsieur-MonsieurMonsieur-Monsieur

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

[LL] - Lock night [LL] - Lock night

it was piece of shit but you are a great guy and it's for lockday so i give 10

dys4ia dys4ia

I really like it, I mean it wasn't like those art game who are boring and stuff, here you are telling using many game style for telling your story, that make me feel fascinate and make the game dynamic. And yeah, know game are another way to pass messages and make something who wasn't really "exciting" but "interesting" and it's cool.

Good luck for you and your new life Anna.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Well I just finished it and...I was really disapointed by this.

Ok let's be serious for a moment, I have absolutely love the cinematic parts! They are looking like a pro stuff and could be a great pilot for some TV show or something. The animation was beautiful, the writting was simple but nice (I have really smile when I watched them, I even laugh at some jokes) and the voice-actors are just perfect and well chosen for the characters they're intepret. That was the awesome part of the game (Even if Ace was the kind of character that I hate -you know, those characters who are handsome, sarcastic and who had sex with all women of the universe)

But the game itself was...Boring. Really boring. I mean all you do is shooting the spaceships and wait until they have being destroyed. It wasn't fun at all because the spaceships didn't have specials capacities, they are all the same. So yeah, it's maybe the style of game thats you have choose but yeah. Also, the characters didn't really talk in the game itself, except for saying "Oh no, our spaceship has been destroyed", and this his a dumb choice I mean if they are saying, I don't know, some jokes when you're playing maybe the game would be more interesting (Ok it would be easier to do with a Point & Click, a Shooting Game with those things looks hard to make).

The only moment that's I find more exciting IN THE GAME it's the moment when Ace is trying to get closer to Kim's spaceship. Ok, it was short and not really exciting but it was the only moment that's i find...More funny to do?

My main opinion of this game his: Great cinematic, borring game. I think if you have made...A point & click (Or other type of game who his focusing on the story) with some shooting phases it would been more interesting.

Hentai Octopus Adventure Hentai Octopus Adventure

This is great

You know, for a reason I've never watch this because I think this will gonna be spam. Then, I've check the review rating. How could a Spam movie can havesuch a low score but some greats reviews. The answer is

it's not a spam at all.

So I think you've a great way to makes peoples seeing this movie. Because yeah, obviously if this haven't had this titles this doesn't pass the...1,000 views I suppose. And it's a well wasted time for peoples who have tastes. This is cool.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

I like art games.

I like satire too. And this is a good example of satire.

I agree with the pseudointellectual thing but...I still like art games. There are easy to play and real video games are just too HARD for me (i'm not serious, i like art games for no particular reason).

By the way, do you makes references to Austin Breed's games?

PsychoPop responds:

I've never actually heard of him until I heard people complaining about his games in reviews for this one. I just looked him and there is nothing I don't hate about him.

Very Awesome Very Awesome

I love this!

My favorite flash on this site.