Monsieur-MonsieurMonsieur-Monsieur

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

In a previous review (Which was terrible and pretentious has shit) I already said I don't like humor (Except for a few exceptions) and this video don't break the rule : Joke about drugs, lots of crazy faces and I can't see why a cartoon with Homer yelling all the time could be the only reason for having a laugh. The only thing that make me smile his the little joke at the very beginning. But yes, I think you already know your jokes don't make me laugh who cares.

The thing which I don't agreeing with is the message of this short. The Simpsons isn't bad because of Lisa, ok the episodes with her are terrible but let's face it, EVERY episodes are terrible. It's not only because of Lisa, it's just because it's bad written, it's boring because they have dumb ideas ("Let's have a christmas episode with Katy Perry" "And what about the opening replace by a song by Ke$ha ?" "Maybe we can have the kids from Glee for a cameo"). Maybe you did this short because you think Lisa is the problem but that not my point of view.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

One of your best work Chris and Zach...In my opinion.

About the randomness of this short, well it could have beeen really annoying and forced but I actually find it very funny. Because the randomness of the gags is constant, every shot have a joke wich is showing the stupidity of the plot. And it's not one type of joke, sometimes it's just a vulgar thing, sometime it's just the mouvement of the character, sometime it's just a really silly play-on-word. And it work ! When I watched it and I found a joke kinda bad or disgusting or something I was like "Well, maybe the next joke would be better" and 3 seconds after you had a funny joke who is completely different of the first one.

I admit, some of the jokes could be annoying and I understand the critics (Even dante's one because I also act like a douche when it fact my art style is shitty) but yeah this is the randomness that I like.

Well done guys, wait for the new episode.

SlenDerp SlenDerp

it was okay i guess.

SpeedoSausage responds:

k then.

[LL] - Lock night [LL] - Lock night

it was piece of shit but you are a great guy and it's for lockday so i give 10

dys4ia dys4ia

I really like it, I mean it wasn't like those art game who are boring and stuff, here you are telling using many game style for telling your story, that make me feel fascinate and make the game dynamic. And yeah, know game are another way to pass messages and make something who wasn't really "exciting" but "interesting" and it's cool.

Good luck for you and your new life Anna.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Well I just finished it and...I was really disapointed by this.

Ok let's be serious for a moment, I have absolutely love the cinematic parts! They are looking like a pro stuff and could be a great pilot for some TV show or something. The animation was beautiful, the writting was simple but nice (I have really smile when I watched them, I even laugh at some jokes) and the voice-actors are just perfect and well chosen for the characters they're intepret. That was the awesome part of the game (Even if Ace was the kind of character that I hate -you know, those characters who are handsome, sarcastic and who had sex with all women of the universe)

But the game itself was...Boring. Really boring. I mean all you do is shooting the spaceships and wait until they have being destroyed. It wasn't fun at all because the spaceships didn't have specials capacities, they are all the same. So yeah, it's maybe the style of game thats you have choose but yeah. Also, the characters didn't really talk in the game itself, except for saying "Oh no, our spaceship has been destroyed", and this his a dumb choice I mean if they are saying, I don't know, some jokes when you're playing maybe the game would be more interesting (Ok it would be easier to do with a Point & Click, a Shooting Game with those things looks hard to make).

The only moment that's I find more exciting IN THE GAME it's the moment when Ace is trying to get closer to Kim's spaceship. Ok, it was short and not really exciting but it was the only moment that's i find...More funny to do?

My main opinion of this game his: Great cinematic, borring game. I think if you have made...A point & click (Or other type of game who his focusing on the story) with some shooting phases it would been more interesting.

Every Bad Voice Demo Ever Every Bad Voice Demo Ever

Best Voice Actress EVER !

Will Rescue for Food Will Rescue for Food

Ey man, Youhave a great voice.

Could you post your text here, I didn't understand anything.

TomaMoto-n-Jaxxy TomaMoto-n-Jaxxy

cute couple :)

Drive Drive

Yeah, that movie was pretty cool

Fernando The Squidhunter Fernando The Squidhunter

It's nice but he is looking like an air doll.

Osuka responds: